Raindrop Technique® is a soothing healing technique that uses pure Young Living essential oils. Raindrop Technique® combines aromatherapy, reflexology, massage and moist heat to create healing and cleansing through structural and electrical alignment of the body. The purpose of the treatment is to bring about complete relaxation, harmony, and wellness to the mental, physical, and emotional body.
Raindrop Technique® was created by Gary Young. Gary Young has researched aromatherapy and herbal medicine for over 20 years. He credits the creation of Raindrop Technique® to the Native American Lakotas, the Hunza people of the Himalayan Mountains, and the people of Inner Mongolia for his inspiration. The philosophy behind Raindrop Technique® is that the use of specific antimicrobial oils applied in a particular sequence followed by massage and reflexology techniques will reduce the inflammation in the body and destroy any viral presence. A hot compress is then applied to facilitate absorption of the oils and to relax the muscles. The oils penetrate the soft tissue within 20 minutes. Its soothing effects are incredibly relaxing. Even though the original theory behind Raindrop Technique® is to heal problems of the spine, modifications can be incorporated into the therapy to treat other conditions.
9 different Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils are used in the technique plus a V-6 Mixing Oil and Ortho Ease.
1. Valor - Blends of Rosewood, Blue Tansy, Frankincense and Spruce 2. Oregano 3. Thyme 4. Basil 5. Cypress 6. Wintergreen 7. Marjoram 8. Peppermint 9. Aroma Siez - Blends of Basil, Cypress, Marjoram and Lavender
The Health Benefits Raindrop Technique®:
1. Pain Relief: In a study published in the August 2000 issue of the Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 60 fibromyalgia patients were surveyed. Aromatherapy, heat and massage were rated most effective.
2. Reduction of Inflammation: Several studies have identified many essential oils as being powerful anti-inflammatory agents. Thyme, wintergreen, and peppermint are three anti-inflammatory oils used during a Raindrop session. For example, wintergreen essential oil contains a high content of natural methyl salicylate which is shown to inhibit inflammation.
3. Improvement of Circulation: A 2004 Russian study tested 100 patients with known brain circulation problems and found that massaging the back of the neck resulted in a significant improvement of cerebral circulation and functional state of the brain.
4. Improvement of Immune System Function: A major study published in 1995 at the University of Miami School of Medicine evaluated the effects of massage on HIV positive men, and concluded that massage was associated with improvement in several measures of immune function relevant to cytotoxic capacity.
5. Release of Repressed Negative Emotions: Bessel A. Van Der Kolk, MD of Harvard Medical School stated that severe emotional stresses can produce subconscious neuroses which are essentially physioneurosis, stored in the amygdala. Inhalation of essential oils can help activate and release subconscious emotional stress.
The benefits of the Raindrop Technique® can help improve every aspect of health for better quality of life, physically, mentally, and emotionally. A variety of chronic pain issues may be relieved with one Raindrop Technique® treatment.